How do I change my address?

All address changes must be made in writing. They may be included with your payment, emailed to, faxed to 609-737-1232, delivered to the Tax Collector's office in the Municipal Building during office hours, or dropped in the dropbox after hours. Phone changes can not be processed. 

Show All Answers

1. When are taxes due?
2. Is there a grace period?
3. When will I receive a new tax bill?
4. How can I make payment?
5. How do I change my address?
6. I need to change my mortgage information, what should I do?
7. How do I pay off a lien?
8. My taxes are too high, what can I do?
9. What programs are available to reduce taxes?
10. How are taxes computed?
11. What is the interest rate on late payments?
12. I don’t have a tax bill, why am I charged interest?
13. What is a tax sale? Can I buy property at the tax sale?