COVID-19 UPDATE FOR BULK WASTE, APRIL BULK WASTE COLLECTION HAS BEEN CANCELLED. NO PAYMENTS FOR THE OCTOBER COLLECTION AS BEING ACCEPTED AT THIS TIME. ONCE THE STATUS OF THE OCTOBER COLLECTION IS KNOW IT WILL BE POSTED HERE.
Scheduled Collection Weeks
- Zone 1-April 6-10, 2020 and October 5-9, 2020
- Zone 2- April 13-17, 2020 and October 13-16, 2020
- Zone 3- April 20-24, 2020, October 19-23, 2020
- Pickup must be scheduled. You may submit the Online Request Form, mail the completed Bulk Waste Collection Request Form (PDF) with payment, or call to schedule your collection.
- Fee is $39 non-refundable and must be paid Wednesday prior to the designated pick-up week.
- Place items at curb but not in street no earlier than the Friday prior to pick-up and no later than 7 a.m. on the Monday of the pick-up week.
- Crews will not return for items placed out after the above deadline.
Bulk Waste Collection Guidelines
Bulk waste criteria per pickup:
- 4 bags/boxes not to exceed 40 pounds each. Container shall be strong enough to support weight and shall not contain any SHARPS (for example, needles). PLUS
- 5 specified items. Example of one item: sofa, bicycle, table, one 5-foot length (rolled) of carpet, one 6-foot length of fence, 4 dining chairs. PLUS
- One 32-gallon container of light construction debris (for example, wood and sheet-rock). All nails shall be removed.
- Carpet, upholstered furniture, and bedding shall be covered with plastic to avoid from getting wet and heavy.
- Cover windows with cardboard or tape to prevent breakage.
- All concrete shall be removed from fencing.
Items Not Accepted
- Cement Block
- Chain Link Fence
- Chicken Wire
- Construction Materials
- Household Trash
- Railroad Ties
- Roofing Materials
- Sharps (for example, needles)
- Treated Lumber
- Tree Stumps
Please click on the Public Works Payment Methods link in the left side menu for payment instructions.